Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity Flora
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Galapagos Islands
Planes, Trains & Kids Travel will help you plan your trip to Galapagos Islands.Start your trip
- Bubble Cruising? Yes, You Can Cruise Close to Home
- What's a Travel Bubble? Plus 3 Tips For Making the Most of Yours
- Celebrate This Holiday Weekend with Travel-Inspired Picnic Recipes
- Close to Home and a World Away: New Itineraries and Must-See Destinations in Seabourn's 2021-2022 Season - Just Released!
- Save $800 on an 'Uncruise' Adventure Next Year in the American Pacific, Northwest and Alaska